Re: the mean streets . . .

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 17:37:28 PST

In a message dated 3/10/01 11:27:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tomwhore@inetarena.com writes:

<< And I have not even weighed in on this thread yet >>

let me get you jumpstarted in another thread, my good man:

somebody who forgot to take their lithium wrote: "This would seem
particularly important with all the synchronization that is going on because
of the Internet. Individual actions aren't happening at random times any
more. It seems that mini and micro fad trends are creating greater
synchronization in people's actions."

blah blah blah blah blah blah what? do you think this person is referring to
that volkswagen commercial with the pedestrians obliviously moving along in
synchronization with the car radio?

or do you think this person is drawing an analogy between "people's actions"
(whatever that means) and sound frequencies - wherein shorter wavelengths
create a limited range of sounds?

different meaning of mean, if you know what i mean.
gg

ps just back from the concours d'elegance - talk about stylin'!