fun jobs

From: Håkon Wium Lie (howcome@opera.com)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 00:29:01 PST

Since there seems to be so many talented, but frustrated soon-to-be
ex-employees on this list, I take the liberty of posting a (highly
compressed) job annoncement.

By now you should know Opera. We just secured a second round of
funding and continue our growth. We're currently 110 people, most are
based in Oslo. We're currently looking for C++ developers [1]. You'll
have a chance to work with the best people in the field and contribute
to a unique product. And kick Microsoft's butt.

Location is Oslo, and you will need a work permit.

Send me an email if we're looking for you.

[1] http://www.opera.com/jobs/employ-description.html#c

-h&kon
              Håkon Wium Lie ¢tº €þe®ª
howcome@opera.com http://www.opera.com/people/howcome