Re: Introduction

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 17:35:25 PST

In a message dated 3/9/01 10:42:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
peterjkilby@email.msn.com writes:

<< I have had intercourse with several of the members here already so my
appearance should not be too much of a surprise to some of you. >>

are you alluding to our memorable threesome with ykw from eti?

it's called a listserv. anywho, Peter, i understand you rate a capital P for
Pithy. (and no, i don't lisp.) welcome, welcome.

regina (yankee pronounciation, please) aka geege "who's paranoid now" schuman