Re: cinnamon pancakes

From: Jay Thomas (jay@thomas.vg)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 12:21:39 PST

My specialty (and my daughters fave) are banana chocolate chip pancakes. Talk about flavor bursts - soft,sweet banana and melted choc chips, smothered in melted butter and Vermonts purest. Mmmmm....

Wow, there's my appetite whetted. Guess I know what'll be on the table tomorrow morning, while Bugs and Daffy play gently in the background.
(Iron Chef New Hampshire)
From: Tom WSMF <tomwhore@inetarena.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:28:53 -0800 (PST)