Re: Ginger discussed on Today Show?

From: Tony Finch (dot@dotat.at)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 10:04:27 PST

Steve Dossick <steve@knownow.com> wrote:

>The hydrogen-powered part is cool, but a scooter? After all that hype? :)

Damn, this is really annoying me now. I say an article earlier this
week that quoted Kamen directly (rather than pundits and hypemasters).
He is very offended by the empty hype, saying that there's nothing
behind it...

But I can't find the damn article again :-(

Tony.

--
f.a.n.finch      fanf@covalent.net      dot@dotat.at
"I never wanted to be a weather forecaster -- I wanted to be... a lumberjack!