Intermittent service

From: Jeffrey Kay (jkay@ENGENIA.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 14:32:49 PST

Have there been troubles with the e-mail server for FoRK? I seem to get
e-mail in fits and starts. It seems to burst messages -- I'll get a chunk
of mail around 7AM EST and that's it. Nothing as it is posted, best as I
can tell. Sometimes messages I post don't seem to make it (I could take
that as an editorial judgment from a moderator, but I'm too egotistical to
presume that would ever happen :-).

I've sent this one via xent.ics.uci.edu instead of xent.com.

jeffrey kay <jkay@engenia.com>
chief technology officer, engenia software, inc.
"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle"
-- sports illustrated
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein