Re: Does "Goodbye Netscape 4.x" mean "Goodbye Netscape"?

From: Jay Thomas (jay@thomas.vg)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 16:58:36 PST

Interesting, just hit a page, after following an advertisement from
Iwon.com. Guess their advertising dollars are being wasted on the
millions of NS users (not just 4.x) like me. They even allow AOL 6 for
god sake!! Yeah, they'll still be around in 6 months :-P

--
"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those
with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig"