Re: [Fwd: Outer Space Skydive Planned]

From: Andy Steinberg (andy@ent.umass.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 08:53:55 PST

In the 1800's scientists claimed that the human rib cage would collapse
because of the speed of new trains, a max of 25mph. The first 40 pilots
trying to break the sound barrier died when their planes exploded, but
they didn't stop trying. Exploration and risk go hand in hand. I think
this guy is really brave to try this. Let's see if he goes through with
it, and if he survives.