RE: Web shell? (I'm not asking for much...)

From: Josh Cohen (josh@corp.avogadro.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 14:35:57 PST

Yes, I know of two solutions..

I've seen a java based version of the MS terminal server client...
I've also seen a java based SSH client as well.

See www.mindbright.se for more information, or to see
what Im talking about try a server I use:
http://paxil.bluescreen.org/ssh/

basically, it embeds a SSH java applet in a web page,
when you go to that URL, you should see a new
window pop up and you can log into that server
(provided you have an account, which you dont)
but you can see what happens.
You can also just copy the html and java applet
to your web server and make it run there.