Re: Web shell? (I'm not asking for much...)

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 09:08:24 PST

On Sat, 3 Mar 2001, Derek Robinson wrote:

--]
--]Lists several available implementations of SSH for different platforms
--]incl. a Java applet called "MindTerm" (free software under GNU GPL):
--]
--] http://www.mindbright.se/mindterm/
--]

Ive been using the mindterm client at home and at work for about a year.
Its a jar file that is one hell of an amzing app. It can tunnel and do all
sorts of tricks to get around firewall issues.

At work I bounce it thru port 80 to get the ssh packets out thru my
compnays http gateways since they think port 22 is some new fangled demons
tool.

Three thumbs up for mindterm. If you want a copy of the jar im using head
over to wsmf.org/mindtermfull.jar

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail