Re: Site position in search engines

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endeavors.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 12:53:20 PST

Oh yeah. That's a great site to promote....bomb incubators.
That'll get your name on a lot of lists. Part of the
problem with FoRK (http://www.xent.com/) is that it's
on the top 10 of *too many* search engines and any
fool with a browser or a bot can send the silliest
brain dead promotions without rhyme or reason.

Greg

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800
Chief Technology Officer   | http://www.endtech.com | cell: 714.928.5476