Re: FoRK This Action!! (P2P's Dark Side)

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 08:37:45 PST

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001 kragen@pobox.com wrote:

--]I'd be more in favor of it if (a) saying no didn't mean giving up the
--]email address you've been using for several years; and (b) the
--]customers knew what they were getting into, instead of being suckered
--]into it by a provision buried in a document they probably never read.
--]

ALso, very important for my mind, even though ill probably never use juno
and have gotten the wife off the damn thing, is FUll Disclosure on what
projects i could be working on and the ability to not.

For instance....If I were told I was wokring on a comlex animation for an
aids research firm, a new animaed movie for a philip morris ad compagin,
and helpig the fbi crack suspected hackers encrypted email.....i want to
say yes for 1 and hell no for 2 and 3.

With out this right......its cotton picking time yall.

Yessa massa you give me free intrabnet serbice, but whys i have to picks
your crops and gives you dem nasty his colonics?

ebambozzeld har har har

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail