Re: [PBS] What Teens Want

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 12:39:26 PST

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Eirikur Hallgrimsson wrote:

--]I've done something wrong here. I gave them their Macs, but somehow didn't
--]pass along the spirit of the hacker world I come from.

<blatantflamebait>
Using a computer from a compnay that has lost most all of its spirirt and
innovative edge can tend to produce this sort of behavior. Use without
understanding..
</blatantflamebait>

Then again you never know what or when the spark will spring form. Linux
is far from an indicator these days, more often I see it being used by
folks looking to be part of the New thing. Like the mac linux is now as
simple as install the pretty GUI os and play.

"What lies beneath?? who cares survivor is on."

And as for you knock on the WWF, puleas pull the ther one. Why dont you
start knocking Aristophanes and Euripides.

If you cant see beyond the obvious, why bother looking.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail