Re: [Fwd: Mail lives forever (Re: Bill Joy kicks around XML for fun :-)]

From: Danny O'Brien (danny@spesh.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 17:26:27 PST

On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 04:40:02PM -0500, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
> Robert Harley wrote:
> >
> > Stephen D. Williams (sdw@lig.net) wrote:
> > >command line grep balks at the large number of separate files.
>
> This is the second message that mis-attributes this to me... Watch the
> editing please!

On the other hand, you did forward my mail to the list without permission, so
maybe it's some form of embdedded MUA justice.

For the record, yeah, I know xargs (hence the phrase "command line grep") ,
but it's still an irritation, nevertheless. Grepm's lack of maildir support is
a bigger pain, but should be easy to fix.

d.