Re: Odd to hear an earthquake....

From: Chris Olds (colds@dydax.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 11:37:31 PST

Preliminary mag is 6.2, damage reported south of Seattle.
The best (skimpy) info I have on the epicenter is that it is somewhere
south of town, but nothing more specific. It was reportedly felt in
Portland.

        /cco

(you're apparently not even the only FoRK to hear the quake on a
conference call - what a connected world we live in, eh?)