HOMEBASED BUSINESS FOR GROWN-UPS!

From: lkuceroooo@looksmart.com.au
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 00:17:22 PST

Bcc: Return-Path: lkuceroooo@looksmart.com.au Message-ID: X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Feb 2001 09:05:47.0632 (UTC) FILETIME=[A3AF5700:01C0A165] Date: 28 Feb 2001 04:05:47 -0500 You were recently referred to me as someone who was ready
for a financial breakthrough so I'll get right to the point.

I am the one that can help you make $125,000 plus this year from
HOME with your computer and phone. - No Joke and we're not MLM!

THIS ENTERPRISE IS FEATURED IN NOVEMBER 2000 MILLIONAIRE MAGAZINE,
AUGUST 2000 TYCOON MAGAZINE AND AUGUST 2000 ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE.

Tired of working for someone else and getting paid what "they" feel
you're worth?

Would you seriously like to make $2000-$5000 per week starting
Right Away with a SIMPLE system where customers are contacting
you and you do absolutely no selling?

Can you follow simple step-by-step instructions and put forth the
effort to make this a reality starting today? If your answer is YES,
then we need to talk.

It's in my benefit to train you for success.
In fact, I'm so sure that I can do so,
that I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is! Upon
accepting you as a member on my team, I will provide you with
complete Professional Training as well as FRESH inquiring LEADS
to put you immediately on the road to success.

There is no experience necessary.... However you must have two
qualities: moderate people skills and a serious desire for a
personal and financial change. Take a moment to take the next
step by calling us at
1-800-330-0810 24Hrs/ 7 Days

If you are skeptical that's OK but don't let that stop you
from getting all the information you need.

Drop the mouse and call NOW
Thank You

1-800-330-0810 24Hrs/ 7 Days

To Your Success!

All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt.

PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this
REMOVE account can only result in difficulties for others wanting
to be removed from our mailing list as it will be impossible to take
anyone off the list if the remove instruction can not be received.

To be removed from our mailing list please
send an email to: removemeplease3478@looksmart.com.au
and place remove in the subject
Thank you

You were recently referred to me as someone who was ready