noisebusters

From: Rodent of Unusual Size (Ken.Coar@Golux.Com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 13:59:32 PST

Rohit waxed rhapsodic about sound-cancelling headphones.
We would like to check into pricing for a few dozen logo-enhanced
ones.

Anyone have any model/make recommendations?

--
#ken    P-)}

Ken Coar <http://Golux.Com/coar/> Apache Software Foundation <http://www.apache.org/> "Apache Server for Dummies" <http://Apache-Server.Com/> "Apache Server Unleashed" <http://ApacheUnleashed.Com/>

ApacheCon 2001! Four tracks with over 70+ sessions. Free admission to exhibits and special events - keynote presentations by John 'maddog' Hall and David Brin. Special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors IBM and Covalent, Gold Sponsor Thawte, and Silver Sponsor Compaq. Attend only Apache event designed and fully supported by the members of the ASF. See more information and register at <http://ApacheCon.Com/>!