Re: Bill Joy kicks around XML for fun :-)

From: rbfar@ebuilt.com
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 15:38:56 PST

Also, obviously, he's obviously very very biased towards Java.....

Though Java is my language of preference (by far), I don't think it can (or
should) solve everything. For example, I see EJB's as a major failure in
the future... EJB's and JNDI try to do a lot of things that HTTP does much
better....