Re: Divorce: shared custody should be mandatory

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 20:39:44 PST

In a message dated 2/22/01 8:50:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, sdw@lig.net
writes:

<<
 I disagree. Although they should choose to have counseling, if they
 decide it's not going to work, they're probably right. The point is
 that the presumption is that they will make it work for the children. >>

man, i don't even know you and i'm ready to divorce your sorry ass! :-)

WHAT I MEANT was not counseling to fix the marriage, but counseling for
damage control during the divorce.

(personally, i think there is a much bigger issue to this thread: self
gratification vs family survival. but i'm on the right coast and it's my
bedtime.)

gg