RE: in shock

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 13:25:03 PST

Well, I think that's a very personal decision. Thing is, I think we
should have a right to MAKE that decision. Some folks don't think we do.
The only thing I have to say about that is that I will make damned sure I
do it thoroughly, and then, well, they can press charges against me after
I'm gone. (:

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer