RE: in shock

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 12:14:55 PST

LOL, Tom! Seriously, When I think about the idea of death being wrong, it
seems really bizarre. Why the hell would I want to stay here longer than is
necessary or comfortable? I have the same kind of anecdotal experience
you have, but I have something to kick myself for. My gramma saved up her
dilaudid for about 10 days or so and handed them to me to hide, while
she was in the hospital dying of cancer. When it came time for me to
give them back to her, I didn't, and that's the biggest thing that I
still have to forgive myself for.

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer