RE: Does "Goodbye Netscape 4.x" mean "Goodbye Netscape"?

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 11:12:52 PST

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Rob Drimmie wrote:

--]phrase it clearer. By not using NN6.0, you're _missing out_. Period.

MIssing out? Duh i gueseam Ims too dumbz to be knowing whats da shiz on da
net. MEssa be upgradding browser now to show me big studdly swinging dick.
Lett see me browser, it baddass and bulbous. See me wave it round and piss
on you. OUCH it hurt. Wasa wrong wit me new dingledangler? Whysa I should
not be screaming when i pees? Oh, its a feature not a bugsa? Mesa say no
okidoki buts its sown on tight now.

Now lets shift this to car driving. What if the car makers built cars and
expected that all the drivers wanted to drive like they were in the INdy
500. I mean , heck, if your going to drive you might as well drive the
fastest must souped up little puppy to come spitting fire out of the pit.
What, you dont think you need all that? Come on man, you can handel it,
besides we will build it for you to be safe and realiable as possible. I
mean heck you dont have to be driving these things professionaly
like....what, who crashed???

Last lap, last race, last last last.

Crash

Ya know they gave a darwin award to the guy who strapped a jet engine to
his pickup and made a crater, maybe if there were enough upgraded
Netscraper deaths they would do the same to the folks who made that.

I say more, I say bloat em baby. I say lets ramp this shit house up faster
and more furious than ever before. LEts make all web pages require every
known plug in and the lattest fifth decminal place build to even load a
page of nothing but text. Lets strap a jet engine on each and every users
ass and set the controls on high cause baby we are burning some nitruos
funny car smelling shit and we knows that we is the creme de la shiz.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail