RE: Does "Goodbye Netscape 4.x" mean "Goodbye Netscape"?

From: Rob Drimmie (robd@incentivecity.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 11:12:55 PST

   And all the more power to them! As long as people are aware of the fact
that there is a choice, I can respect whatever choice they've made. I'd
just rather they make the choice knowing that by chosing an older browser
they're choosing to miss out on content.

   Any comments on the quality of that content are happily acknowledged and
readily ignored. I'm talking sheer quantity, not quality.