Get out of credit card debt.

From: been2xtrem05@willumarrymenow.com
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 20:30:53 PST

WARNING!

The economy is grinding to a halt. Consumer confidence is
DOWN 40% and unemployment is going up.

Many Americans are now forced with many difficult financial decisions.
If you are in financial trouble, or you are constantly stressed
out about money, please read the following.

1.)Keep paying the bills but get further each month.
2.)Pay some bills this month and call the other creditors
to tell them their check will arrive next month.
3.)Try to negotiate with each creditor to reduce the payment
and interest rate.
4.)Declare BANKRUPTCY
5.)Join a Debt Elimination Program.

The Debt Elimination Program is becoming more popular as it
doesn't DESTROY your credit as Bankruptcies do.

*You get one payment to all your credit cards and other unsecured debt.
*The payment is about 20% less than your individual payments.
*Your debt is paid off in 4-5 years, instead of 8-13 years.
*Creditors hassle the Debt Elimination Company and instead of
hassling you. If the Debt Elimination Company enforces your
rights. It will be illegal for your creditors to call you.

We hope this helps.
If you are interested in learning more,
please call (205) 685-9101. Ext# 220

One of our friendly counselors will assist you immediately.
About the only thing you need to qualify is to have at least
$5000 in unsecured or credit card debt.
Virtually all people who are in need of our program get approved.

ATTENTION: THIS IS A CREDIT CARD CONSOLIDATION PROGRAM ONLY. NOT A TOTAL DEBT PROGRAM.

We hope this helps.
>From the staff of Liberty Financial Services.

To be removed please

mailto:lisasommers@imailbox.com