Re: Does "Goodbye Netscape 4.x" mean "Goodbye Netscape"?

From: ...Ross... (rosso@bad-seed.org)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 12:30:02 PST

At 1:24 PM -0500 2/17/01, Chuck Murcko wrote:
>I'd have no qualms about this if Netscape 6 actually worked reliably on
>*any* of the 8 OS/version combinations I've tried it on. 8^(
>
>I guess it's time to check out Opera again.

Personally, I'm curious as to the timing of this release. Had I *my*
druthers the WaSP would have waited until Mozilla hit 1.0 or so. It
should only be another couple of months. (I believe that Netscape
6/Mozilla 1 will have a much better reputation.)

My only guess is that the WaSP is starting this early before an
overwhelming news blitz on Mozilla's release drowns out the WaSP's
press releases.

...Ross...

I'm not going to put up the redirect because *I* would be the one
redirected from my web site...

   _|\_armann_\7_hia_ (_o___________o_) Viva (La Ghia)