Re: blame it on texas

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 20:19:53 PST

In a message dated 2/5/01 1:43:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, jbone@jump.net
writes:

<< *ps: W... grrr.. did I say I would've voted for him over Gore if I'd
had to
 vote for one of the two? Worst nightmares confirmed: he *is* a stealth
weapon
 for the religious right, and (not only that) but he's making a huge PR /
foreign
 relations faux pas with this whole NMD thing. Grrr..... >>

nuclear missile defense? isn't he backing down a bit, necessarily, to fund
his tax "cut" and "education" initiatives? there's only so much money to go
around. even less with a tax "cut" since the deficit keeps earning interest.

(quotation marks are so versatile - equivalent to a tongue-in-cheek, eye
roll, or wink.)

gg

(btfw, it's your duty as a texan to uncover the bush/energy cartel
connection.)