Juno nono (fwd)

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 11:51:02 PST

I saw this up on slashdotty today and though of my wife. After a year of
sohabitating she still clings to her Juno account. Why? I dont know. I
have offered her a wsmf.org drop, a slack.net account and even to hook her
up theough our @home mail if she wanted. Old habits die hard i guese,
hopefully this will help to make her jump ship.

Anyone got further 411 on this? Can they turn my wifes computer into a
sweatshop for corp amerika?