Thirteen Days

From: Rohit Khare (Rohit@KnowNow.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 02:15:43 PST

... very highly recommended!

Not necc. to see in theaters, to be sure; the DVD will be an
educational resource for years to come. There is definitely some
fiction overlaid on the story, but you couldn't write a political
thriller with more backbone than this slice of reality.

Excellent reproduction of life in 1964. That, as well as the
gravityof the tale, really sets into perspective how much *all* of
our work in high-tech is an entertaining art form, not a matter of
life and death.

An actual reminder, in the wake of this past campaign, that politics
really does matter. And a fine meditation on the weakness of leaders
that can be overcome by *leadership*, if that makes any sense to
anyone else...

Can't really say more in its support than you wouldn't find anywhere
else on the Net. I wish I had nieces old enough to discuss it with --
and hopefully they'll be interested then!

Best,
   Rohit Khare
   CEO, KnowNow Inc.
   2730 Sand Hill Road, Suite 150