Re: Feed, Suck, and Altculture Present Plastic

From: Jesse (jesse@fsck.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 10:51:32 PST

I'd probably just drop the following line into cron:

25 6 * * * lynx -dump www.plastic.com | mail jesse@fsck.com

--
jesse reed vincent -- root@eruditorum.org -- jesse@fsck.com

'"As the company that brought users the Internet, Netscape is now inviting the more than 60 million people who have used our client software to 'tune up' and upgrade to Netscape Communicator," said Mike Homer, senior vice president of marketing at Netscape.' Sometimes I wonder.