Re: It's hard to talk with my tongue in my cheek.

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Sat Jan 13 2001 - 11:18:53 PST

At Red Hat, we had the "Body Opponent Bag," or Bob, in support. I think
Bob Young got his feelings a little hurt before someone explained that it
wasn't named after him. I sure miss Bob Young. He is an awesome guy. I
remember the first time I saw him talking to support about the X
Consortium, and wondered about the janitor knowing all that stuff. I had
seen him clean up the break room a few times, so I assumed... wrongly. (:
http://www.4martialartssupplies.com/tebob.html

Cindy

-snip newguy stuff-

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lesing,
British writer