Re: Patterns of random choice?

From: Matt Jensen (mattj@newsblip.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 11:45:34 PST

I'll bet there's research on it. The only "research" I've actually seen is
that email that predicts you'll guess "a kangaroo in Iceland", or whatever
it is, because those are the only "k" animals and "i" countries you can
think of ;-)

But similarly, my guess is that many people share the same "favorite"
numbers, yet still think of them as random, because they think of their
own tastes as so unique.

-Matt Jensen
 NewsBlip.com
 Seattle