Re: Organizine shuts down one week after its launch

From: Rahul Dave (rahul@reno.cis.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 13:43:43 PST

Have you seen Sun's Answerbook Documentation? Its in SGML format, and has a web
interface at docs.sun.com, and you can take out exactly those parts you need
and print them together into your own manual: it converts the sgml into PDF
on the fly.. Ships with Solaris
so you can have a doc server on your LAN..

Print just what you want, nice..I figured it was something like that..now a
printer machine which automatically comb binds would be nice...
Rahul
I got this from you: