RE: Don't Confuse Arrogance with Chronic Correctness. -- sdw

From: Matt Jensen (mattj@newsblip.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 13:16:55 PST

Oh, you mean this?

http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html

"Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own
Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments "

Kruger & Dunning, 1999
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology

Here's coverage from the NYTimes news service:
  http://www.dallasnews.com/science/19293_DUMB18.html

-Matt Jensen
 NewsBlip.com
 Seattle