Re: PhoneBashing

From: Colin O'Brien (colin@onepointzero.com)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 15:57:27 PST

At 3:07 PM -0800 1/01/01, Tom Whore wrote:
>http://www.phonebashing.com/
>
>They hate cell phones and they have whacky customes for the use of
>destroying all those whow ould use cell phones in public
>
>They puyt up several qt clips of thier band, in full custom, tearing
>cellphones out of peoples hands and smashing them.
>
>Luddites, Lunes or Legends?

Marketing drones?

* whois phonebashing.com

    Registrant:
    EMI International (PHONEBASHING-DOM)
    30 Gloucester Place
    London, W1H 4AJ
    GB

 From the phonebashing site:

"Virgin Records, the record label behind Solid Gold Chart Busters,
have launched a site. Very corporate, all bells and whistles. They
have not recognised our existence. We have decided to link to them
even though they don't explain the true meaning of the song. Not one
mention of how shit mobile phones are. Howver, you can listen to the
song."

* whois the-raft.com (the site that "hasn't recognized their existence")

    Registrant:
    EMI International (THE-RAFT-DOM)
    30 Gloucester Place
    London, W1H 4AJ
    GB

Colin

--
Colin O'Brien - one.point.zero - Brussels, Belgium
<http://www.onepointzero.com/> - PGP Key on request